Providing expert financial and network advice to grow revenue for corporates and SME’s
To be your trusted partner of choice to grow your revenue
Value creation, customer at the core, speed and integrity
Recognised business development expert with a deep network of organisations and senior professionals
Big picture thinker adept at relationship management, recognised for creative and commercial approaches to maximising revenue
A trusted deal closer, with a reputation for getting things done, and over 30 years of C-suite experience across 5 industry sectors
A UCD BComm graduate, Paul also holds an LIB from the Institute of Banking and a CDipAF.
He has a background in financial services spanning two decades – holding the Head of Business Development, Corporate role in Ulster Bank, and is very experienced in corporate restructuring, having delivered results on high profile cases.
In addition, he has for 10 years, held sales roles in other sectors, including retail, technology, consulting and not-for-profit, and was also involved on a voluntary basis as Director and Council Member of the Sales Institute of Ireland for nearly a decade.
Paul is focused on client needs; he has a deep understanding of the challenges and opportunities of Business Development, combined with a passion for sales and helping companies to grow.
- Head of Membership Development & Sales at Dublin Chamber providing connectivity and supports to CEO’s of over 1,300 members, Corporates & SME’s. Responsible for member acquisition and retention
- Set up a greenfield Corporate Business Development team in Ulster Bank
- Lead role implementing a major CRM programme in Ulster Bank
- Initiated Ulster Bank / EY Entrepreneur of the Year (EOY) sponsorship – collaborating across the EOY Alumni community supporting EY EOY businesses
- Deep passion and understanding for sales and helping companies to grow
- Leader of multiple sales teams, coaching for success, putting the customer first
- Led and negotiated with 34 Banks and Ireland’s largest food processor over a 12-year period to deliver significant recoveries on a €500m exposure
- Funded acquisitions and MBO’s ranging from €400m Large corporates to €1m SME
- Expert at board level negotiation
For a selection of testimonials from Paul’s clients and colleagues, see Linkedin recommendations using the button below.
Ulster Bank Ireland Limited
(part of Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc)
Head of Business Development – Ulster Bank, Corporate Banking
20 Years + career in financial services
Various senior management roles,
Associate Director with responsibility for sales and relationship teams. Also has significant insolvency and restructuring expertise
Head of Membership Development and Head Of Sales, responsible for member acquisition, retention and strategy
Senior Account Executive
One 4 All (UK)
Head of Business Development
Head of Business Development
The Sales Institute of Ireland
Director & Council Member
Membership, Event Planning, Strategy, Education, and Sponsorship
(Now known as The Executive Institute)